Wednesday 18 March 2009

Anyone know a good hairdresser?

Well here I am again, sorry I haven't posted again recently but I've been a bit tired and have had little energy. I'm now feeling much better. Chemo number 4 went better than expected although when we arrived at the hospital last Thursday it was requested that my bloods were done again, as my count was down and I had got a cold so they just wanted to check me over. My chemo was supposed to start at 12:30. After some time they had the results and we were told that everything was alright and my chemo was to go ahead that day. So at 2:15 pm they got it started. I had been a bit worried as I mentioned before about my arm hurting but at the same time I felt glad that it was to go ahead. They managed to find another vein to go into and it wasn't so bad at all to which I was very relieved. 

As you can see from the photo I now haven't got very much hair left at all and it's difficult to know what to do with it these days! Any suggestions? I did think about a pony tail but can't find a bobble small enough! :)


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear your 4th chemo went OK. As for the hair thing I think you still look gorgeous anyway. Didn't I hear or read that you were looking at wigs? (not that I think you need one, only if it makes you feel better). Hope to see you soon! Love you loads xxx Shona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy
    Glad chemo no 4 is over. Have you just 2 more left ? Bet you can't wait till finished but just think all the pain will be worth it when the rotten C word has gone. Lovely to see you in school especially with tiffen. Think I might manage time to try make some at the weekend. Will let you know how it goes. Been off Wed p.m and Thurs with Faith she been really sick. I bloody sick of wasing bedding and pj's. Lots of dancing friends have had it so think it a bug but that sick she had to sleep in our room on sofa bed. So no hanky panky for Carl ( ha ha !)
    Anyway take care
    See you soon
    Love Donna
    x

    ReplyDelete