Thursday 11 June 2009

Nearly there!

Radiotherapy is going well, I now have had 17 sessions and with only 3 more left to go the end is finally in sight! I am feeling extremely tired, a bit tender and sore and over the last couple of days have been feeling sick too. I find it quite difficult to concentrate for long to the point of only being able to read a couple of pages of a book at a time, even then it's difficult to then remember what I've just read. I am looking forward to next week, when the daily trips to the hospital will come to an end and I will be able to begin to get back to normal :)

2 comments:

  1. glad to hear that everything is going well Mandy. Hope to see you soon! Jayne W x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent news!!!! You must be feeling so happy now. Hope to see you soon.
    Love Cherrie

    ReplyDelete