Thursday 15 October 2015

Beautiful gifts of flowers

How lovely to be thought of with beautiful gifts of flowers! After finishing a gruelling four month regime of chemotherapy.

Firstly from my breast sister Sharon I have received a card from her arriving a day or two before each of my chemos, a fantastic surprise weekend vist travelling all the way up from Wiltshire before having chemo number six and then a further surprise of a delivery of flowers timed perfectly the day after completing chemo along with a card which she had left to be handed to me on her behalf.


Flowers from Sharon

My next flowers were hand delivered this morning from a friend and colleague have had the pleasure of many times, since soon after my operation back in May! Donna has been a great friend with regular visits of support. 
Flowers from Donna

Now onto my mystery flowers, a beautiful bouquet which I was thrilled to take delivery of also today. Unfortunately there was no details of the sender, such a shame as I would really like to thank them personally but have no idea who it could be! Perhaps they may see this blog and realise they had left the card that came with the flowers blank! Whoever you are I'd really like to say thank you they are beautiful as you may be able to see! 

Mystery flowers
Who could it be?



No comments:

Post a Comment