Monday 13 July 2015

Hair today! Gone tomorrow?



Day Eleven
Well, it's started! Day ten after the first round of chemo I noticed more than the odd strand of hair sitting upon my clothes and the next day more than the usual amount of hair in my hairbrush! 

After gently washing my hair that evening whilst having a shower more of my lovely hair washed away down the plug hole! I must find that strainer I bought to go over the plug hole otherwise we could have problems with the plumbing!
Day Twelve


The following morning, day twelve and the loss of hair from brushing is quite a bit more although to look at me it is not yet noticeable. 

I'm not sure how much longer I can hold on to what I have but for now I feel ok and everyone is telling me how well I look! I can tell myself that my hair has already lost that healthy shine and only after a couple of days after washing it has a limp greasy look to it. 
For now I'm going to enjoy having my hair, at least for a while anyway :)

Just thought I would update this post with a new photo. This evening when getting ready for bed this is what came out tonight. I was thinking of washing my hair tomorrow but I'm afraid if I do I might wash it all away! 

I'd say that it isn't noticeable to look at me but I can definitely feel that it is much thinner!





2 comments:

  1. These pictures bring tears to my eyes, for the very fact I know how much your hair means to you. You are so brave and such an inspiration. I love you loads. Keep doing what you're doing, you're incredible. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely to have comments on my blog, it's something I look forward to and it always gives me a boost to read them and I feel it gives me the support I need to get through the tougher moments just knowing there are people around me being so caring. Thank you x x

      Delete