Monday 9 February 2009

How many hats should I Knit!


Well I decided the time has come to get out the knitting needles and knit myself a few hats. So far I have crocheted one hat and knitted three hats of different colours. 

It's worked out quite well, me having my treatment at this time of year. I mean while the weather is cold it's easier to look "normal" being able to wear hats to cover my now balding head!

Here in the picture you can see the three knitted hats I made, modeled by my three beautiful nieces from Norfolk.  

Nick and I went to Norfolk this weekend to visit family which was lovely. It was nice to have a change of scenery and lovely to see everyone. We had a really nice time and I felt really well looked after. 

6 comments:

  1. Hiya Mandy,
    Just having a catch up with all your news on here, wow I think your so so brave. For once Im speech less LOL :0}. Think about ya xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Mandy,
    Glad you had a great weekend, get knitting!!!
    Love Andrea xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hats (and the beautiful models) look brilliant! I'm sure you look really fetching in them too. Glad you managed to get away at the weekend. Hope you're feeling better this week. How many hats have you made now? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy

    It was lovely to see you and Nick at the weekend and to
    see how well you are coping.

    Nice picture of the girls wearing your hats, I must say
    they make very good models.

    Hope you have an enjoyable weekend with your sister Sharon
    ..and find she is progressing well. .
    Love Eileen & Barry xx

    l s.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello mandy i hop you ar well.. i like the hast,hapy valaentine love fom saskia xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing all the best for tomorrow

    Love Sue & Duncan

    ReplyDelete