Tuesday 12 May 2015

Crashed and burned!

So after being on such a high on Thursday, some say it was bound to happen but I woke up on Friday feeling very different indeed! Most of the day was spent feeling teary and very deflated with tears on and off pretty much most of the day! Good job I had some great support from the marvoulous staff on L38 who came to my aid assuring me that this was all quite normal and all I needed was some quiet time to rest. The nurse who came to my rescue put in place a plan of action and made sure I had some quiet time for which I was so grateful for. Lunch time came round and my lovely man appeared always on time never letting me down Nick Briggs needs a medal for being the most loving, caring husband to ever walk this earth! There were more tears it was like opening the floodgates, I honestly can't explain why I was feeling this way the only thing I knew is it needed to come out and it did several times throughout the rest of the day.

I had a visit from my niece who was allowed to leave work early followed later by my big sis and bro in-law. My big sis arrived and so did more tears but after lots of cuddles and TLC I was beginning to feel a bit better and by the end of visiting time had assured everyone that I would give myself a good talking to and I would be back to me tomorrow!

I was moved to a new spot in the bay away from the vent which was constantly blowing cold air onto me to a spot by the window! Now I don't know if this was coincidence but I could immediately feel my spirits lift!

More soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment