Monday 18 May 2015

Home Alone!


Well here I am Home Alone! Nick has gone off to work, looking anxious ( him not me ) with lots of questions as he's leaving! "Are you sure you're going to be alright? Do you need anything? Have you had your antibiotics? Do you want me to help you with your dressings? Do you remember my extension number? Call me if you need me!" 

He's been up, seen to the dogs, cleaned the kitchen floor, sorted the dish washer and made sure I have everything I need! He is so amazing I could not wish for anyone better! 

So now I'm wondering what shall I do, I'm not allowed to drive! That's a pain as it leaves me stuck here. That wouldn't be so bad if the sun was shining and I could be sat out enjoying the garden, watching the birds coming and going, backwards and forwards for food and having the occassional bath in the waterfall, listening to the frogs calling out and seeing the fish chasing one another. 

All this time at home when you could be doing productive things but the reason you are at home is because you're Not Allowed to do things! Grrrrr! How frustrating! Perhaps I may get crafty and attempt making a card or two, provided everything I need for that card is accessible, that is I don't need to lift out any boxes!

Then I guess there is always the TV or maybe I'll read a book! After all I do have some books that I haven't had time to read!

Anyway fellow blog watchers, please feel free to post comments to help keep me entertained!


2 comments:

  1. You missed out - the washing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Amendment to blog, Nick also did the washing and pegged it out too! Although it has rained all over it while you've been gone :( x x

    ReplyDelete